Chana (Bengal Gram) Bajhka or Bhajiya
Chana Bhajiya is a very delicious snack of Bihar. It is very nutritious as well as very simple to make.
Recipe for Chana Bhajiya :
1. 1 cup Broken Softened Chana (Beaten up)
2. 1 cup chana daal
3. 1/2 cup rice
4. Garlic – 3 pieces
5. 1 onion chopped
6. Salt according to taste
7. Green chili chopped or red chili powder as per your taste
1. Soak rice and chana daal for 3 hours
2. Then grind the softened rice and chana dal into a mixture along with garlic
3. Add salt, chili and onions to the mixture.
4. Add the soaked and softened Chana and your batter is ready
5. Heat oil and deep fry small flattened portions (about 2 table spoons) of batter
till it is golden brown. Remove it from oil and keep for some time on tissue paper
soak that extra oil is soaked into tissue paper.
The delicious Chana Bhajiya is ready to serve.
Have it with coriander chutney or tomato sauce!
AMAZING DEALS FROM AMAZON EVERY DAY FRIENDS, PLEASE SHOP ON THIS SITE FOR GREAT DEALS EVERY DAY!