Dhaniya (Coriander leaves) Chutney
Dhaniya Chutney is very common and tasty chutney used as accompaniment with many kind of snacks and dishes. It is an important part of Bihar food and very simple to make.
• 100gm of coriander leaves(dhaniya)
• 4-5 peeled pieces of garlic
• 4-5 green chilli
• 2 tablespoons curd
• Salt(according to taste)
• Put all these ingredients in the grinder and grind it into fine paste.
• The chutney is ready to be served with any kind of dish.
• Instead of putting curd, you can use lemon juice and mustard oil if you so like.
• To make Amla chutney add chopped pieces of amla in the ingredients. Do not add curd or lemon juice in amla chutney.
• You can make Aam pudina (Raw Mango mint leaves) chutney by using same procedure. Add chopped pieces of raw mango, pudina leaves in the above ingredients. Do not add curd, lemon juice and coriander leaves.