Matar (Peas) Pakoda
Come winters and you have plenty of green peas available at vegetable shops and to complement this you have a great appetite too for the delicious North Indian snack Matar Pakoda, also very popular in Bihar.
Recipe for Matar ka Pakoda :
1. 1 cup Broken Peas (Beaten up)
2. 1 cup chana daal
3. 1/2 cup rice
4. Garlic – 3 pieces
5. 1 onion chopped
6. Salt according to taste
7. Green chili chopped or red chili powder as per your taste
1. Soak rice and chana daal for 3 hours
2. Then grind the soften rice and chana dal into a mixture along with garlic
3. Add salt, chili and onions to the mixture.
4. Add the peas and your batter is ready
5. Heat oil and deep fry small flattened portions (about 2 table spoons) of batter
till it is golden brown. Remove it from oil and keep for some time on tissue paper
soak that extra oil is soaked into paper.
The delicious Matar Pakoda is ready to serve. Have it with coriander chutney or tomato sauce!
AMAZING DEALS FROM AMAZON EVERY DAY FRIENDS, PLEASE SHOP ON THIS SITE FOR GREAT DEALS EVERY DAY!