Though originally an Italian d
ish, Pasta is a very popular dish in India as well. Here we post the recipe for White Sauce (Cheese) Pasta:
1. Pasta of your choice : 250 gms
2. Refined flour (Maida) : 3 – 4 tsp
3. Butter/ Olive oil : 4 tsp
4. Diced bell Peppers : 1 cup
5. Milk : 1 cup
6. Garlic : ¼ cup
7. Onion (finely chopped): ¼ cup
8. Processed cheese : (According to choice)
9. Salt (According to taste)
11.Olives (Use as garnish)
1. Boil pasta and keep aside(While boiling the pasta you can add salt to it.This will penetrate the salt into macroni and the macroni will not stick to each other while boiling).
2. Heat a pan, put olive oil and add onions and garlic cook them till the onions turn light brown. Add salt according to taste.
3. Add Maida* and sauté
4. Add milk and blend the mixture. Make sure no lumps are left. Cook till the desired thickness of the sauce.
5.Heat olive oil in the pan , add the bell peppers and the pasta and sauté. Add pepperika, salt and oregano
6. Pour the white sauce over the pasta and cook for five minutes in the pan.
The delicious Pasta is now ready. Garrnish with olives and serve with grated cheese on top .
AMAZING DEALS FROM AMAZON EVERY DAY FRIENDS, PLEASE SHOP ON THIS SITE FOR GREAT DEALS EVERY DAY!